Still Point Inducer
This simple device inspired by Dr. John Upledger create soothing still points like those you can achieve with CranioSacral Therapy.
By applying gentle pressure to the area at the back of your head, you can create a pause in the rhythm of the craniosacral system. These still points increase the movement of fluid through your system, which can remove tissue tension and improves your body's ability to relieve pain and stress naturally.
Simply lying in a relaxed position on the Still Point Inducer for 10 to 20 minutes a day can bring about comforting results:
* Helps relieve headaches and migraines
* Eases chronic musculoskeletal pain
* Enhances immune system efficiency
* Facilitates your body's self-correcting abilities
* Provides deep relaxation and helps reduce stress
* Promotes an overall sense of well-being
This item is latex free and is made of polyurethane, solid foam rubber with a medium firmness.
Included in each still-point package is a CD which has a brief description of a still point and then plays relaxing music. A demonstration video can be found at the link below http://shop.barralinstitute.com/Product-List/Health-and-Wellness/Still-Point-Inducer
Click here to view the instructions page.